Monday, March 7, 2011

Now this would be worth watching. Sarah Palin and Kathy Griffin standoff!

Sarah Palin Wants to Fight Kathy Griffin

No, Sarah Palin didn't literally challenge Kathy Griffin to a fight. But if you watch the end of the clip below, she doesn't look like she'd be opposed to the idea.
After years of taunts directed at her family, it's safe to say Palin isn't a fan of Griffin, who she calls a "50-year-old adult bully" and "has-been comedienne."
Asked about Kathy's future guest spot on Glee (where she will play a Palin-esque Tea Party type) by Fox News' Jeanine Pirro, Sarah's claws came out ...
"You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she's kind of this - she's a 50-year-old adult bully," Palin said.
"I just ask for respect of my children. When she said on CNN that her New Year's resolution is to destroy my 16-year-old daughter, that takes it a little far."
"Kathy... pick on me, come on up to Alaska and pick on me," said Sarah, with a half-serious, half-joking bring-it-on hand gesture, "but leave my kids alone."
Griffin, who's called Bristol "the White Precious," vowed to take down Willow Palin and taken Levi Johnston to events, can expect some pissed off Facebook posts

No comments:

Post a Comment